Zanzibar–Religion, Politics, and Identity in East Africa
- Institute of Kiswahili and Foreign Languages at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)
- Boston University
- Zanzibar (an Island of Tanzania)
Details (Bold and Orange are the categories)
- Study Abroad/Internship
- East African Culture
- Zanzibar History
- Zanzibar Culture
- Academic Good Standing
- Stone Town where Students stay is a World Heritage Center
- Students stay with local families there.
- Includes visits around the other nearby islands and historical sites.
- No previous experience in Swahili required.